Summer is just around the corner and I have a feeling it's going to be a very busy time for me. Then again, when am I not busy with a dozen different "to do" lists going on. This week I started weeding out my closet and dressers. This is also a good time for me to check all my summer fashion must have items and see if I need to replace or update anything.
I have a top ten summer fashion must haves list. I could not survive a summer without these front and center in my closet (as no girl should have to:). These are in no particular order as all are equally important to my summer style survival.
- Flip Flops - I am addicted to flip flops. I must have a couple pair that are very comfy and go with anything and several others in cute colors and designs for whatever mood I'm in.
- Sneakers - 1 pair of good walking shoes and 1 pair for when working outside such as gardening or mowing.
- Jean Shorts - At least half a dozen jean shorts for everyday wear.
- Sundress - I like to have a couple sundresses to choose from on those hot days where I feel like being pretty.
- Sandals - 1 black and 1 tan for a change up from my flip flops.
- Beach Bag - a stylish and colorful tote bag. I must have a great bag for all my summer outings, whether it's the beach, park, fishing, etc.
- Swimwear - Basic black bikini, pair of board shorts and a coverup
- Cowboy Hat - Every Texas beach girl must have a good cowboy hat that doubles as a sun hat.
- Tank Tops - Several ribbed knit tank tops in various colors
- Sunglasses - A good pair of black sunglasses and a back up pair as I am always misplacing them.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for which I was compensated. The opinions expressed are 100% my own based on my personal experience.