Cree is a 7 year old girl and Scooter is her stuffed chameleon given to her by her brother. Scooter comes to life in Cree's dreams and they travel and experience cultures of the world.
Cree & Scooter will:
- Aid in the development of global-minded kids, which will navigate their minds with Cree and Scooter through the crevices of each continent
- Stimulate kids worldly curiosity
- Take kids on global journey
- Enable kids to learn different languages, foods, cultures, history, landmarks and geography
- Promote excitement on the curious minds of kids
- Enable kids to travel the world without leaving their home, school, city, or country
- Educate without kids knowing they are learning
- Ignite a passion for kids to learn not only about their cultures but other cultures
- Provide hours of entertainment through reading, interactive website, educational toys, workbooks, fun toys, animated cartoon, DVD’s, movies, etc….
Tammy believes that exposure to various culture, languages, traditions, and values enhances the quality of life. Her passion for travel and learning about what different countries and cultures have to offer is the inspiration behind Cree and Scooter. “My vision is to implement global education at an early age through Cree and Scooter. I want kids to be able to travel around the world without leaving the comfort of their home, school, city or country, engaging their imagination and sparking their interests.”
“When you read, your world opens up. I want to encourage early literacy for kids, ignite a love for travel and exploration and form an appreciation for the world we live in, its languages, cultures and history. It is my belief that global exposure will enhance the lives of others beginning with our kids. Our world has changed and is continuing to change with the people from all around the world playing and living together, as well as attending the same schools. Kids will be in good hands with Cree and Scooter."
Like Cree and Scooter on Facebook
Follow Cree and Scooter on Twitter
Or find out how to become a Cree and Scooter Parent Ambassador
You can buy the e-book for $6.99 below or purchase a hardcover copy for $16.00.
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book to review but I was not financially compensated in any way. The opinions expressed are all my own and are based on my observations while reading this book.