i-Say by Ipsos is one of my top paid survey companies. Membership is free, as any reputable paid survey site should be. You earn points for taking surveys that can be exchanged for cash, gift cards or charity donations. I sometimes also get free products to sample and then give my opinion about. I recently got to test five different fragrances for a possible new line at Bath & Body Works.
Ipsos Survey Panel also has some great contests. The November contest is The Great Give Thanks Giveaway. A member will be chosen to receive 10,000 points ($100) and will be interviewed and featured in the monthly newsletter. This contest is in addition to their regular monthly and quarterly contests.
- $5000 Monthly Click Draw - every time you click on a survey you're automatically entered.
- $5000 Member Contest - Stay an active member during the quarter and you could win.
- Monthly Points Giveaway - Every month 10 random members are chosen to receive 2,500 points ($25).
- Quirky Poll Question - Every Wednesday i-Say will ask a question on Twitter. If you respond with @isaynews in your tweet, at the end of the day you could be awarded 250 points.
- Poll Predictor Game - After a survey, you are asked a question that you need to guess the precentage that responded Yes to that question. The closer you guess to the right answer the more chances to have to enter the draws. They have some great prizes to choose from valued at $500 - $1000.
To the right is a screenshot of my most recent PayPal payment for a total of $180 that I have
earned with i-Say.
Membership is open to the U.S. and Canada. It's also a great way to get some extra holiday shopping cash.