August 28, 2012

I've Been Paid by ACOP - Paid Surveys Review


Earn money answering surveys & testing products!

ACOP 160x600 banner image I am a member of the American Consumer Opinion Panel.  I get paid to answer various surveys and test products.  Membership is worldwide and free.  Once you sign up, you will receive e-mail invitations to participate in surveys. 


ACOP works on a point system, 100 pts. = $1.00 with a minimum cashout of $10.  The majority of surveys take less than ten minutes and range from 100 to 5,000 points.  Sometimes you have to answer a few initial qualifying questions to see if you are a match for the subject of the survey.  Even when you do not qualify for a survey, you will still receive some points for your time.  For product tests, you receive a full size product to use.  

Though it is not one of my top earners, as I only do a few surveys a year with them, it is still one of my preferred survey sites. The amount of surveys you qualify for depends on your profile and demographic. I love the product tests and have been paid twice in a timely manner.  Below is my latest payment.

American Consumer Opinion Panel payment proof








If you would like to be paid for your opinion, just click on the banner to the right.  Sign up takes less than five minutes. 



No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...