December 14, 2013

Solid Cordz Extension Cords Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



It seems I am always having some kind of cord or plug-in issues in my house.  Every gadget has a different size and shape plug and sometimes won't fit next to each other.  So then I have to search the house for someplace else to plug in my device.

It can get really frustrating when you have a 6 plug power strip, but can only fit 3 plugs in it.  Solid Cordz 1 Foot Extension Cable will solve this problem.  Utilize all your power strip slots and clean up that mess under your desk.

I have a 4 slot power strip under my desk, but could only usually plug in 2 or 3 things.  I used 2 of the 1 ft. extensions and can use all 4 slots now.
 
Solid Cordz 1 ft. extensions
BEFORE
Solid Cordz 1 ft. extensions
AFTER




We didn't quite leave enough slack on the Christmas tree lights, so the extension came in handy for better reach.

Solid Cordz 1 ft. extension




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...