December 2, 2013

Free Caught Santa Keepsake Photo




icaughtsanta.com chimney


Now that it is December, I can start diving into Christmas.  I love decorating and made my hubby drag out all the lights and boxes this evening.  I especially love lots of lights.  Since we are in a house this year, I have a lot more places to string them up.  My hubby will be a busy boy.

Another special part of Christmas for me is keeping my daughter believing in Santa Clause as long as I can.  She is nine now and it's getting harder to convince her that there's a big jolly guy delivering presents all in one night led by flying reindeer.  Especially when she starts asking all the typical questions, like what if there isn't a chimney?

Santa napping on couch


Well, this year I have proof to show her that Santa came to her house.  I now have a picture of Santa caught napping in my very own living room (above).  I can't wait to see the look on Rachel's face when she sees it on Christmas morning.

iCaughtSanta.com is a neat website to create memorable keepsake photos.  In three easy steps, you can add Santa to your photo.





There are various poses of Santa to choose from.  Would you like Santa by the tree, eating milk and cookies or napping on the couch?  For less than $10, you're kids will think you're a hero for catching Santa in the act.
As one of my readers, get your Santa photo for Free.

Free Caught Santa photo keepsake Code:  SantaShare
Expires:  Dec. 10th

After making your photo, make sure you enter their Customer Appreciation Giveaway.  They are giving away Visa, Starbucks and Amazon gift cards plus a brand new Apple iPad Air with retina display.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

  

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...