August 5, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream #nofilter


Olay fresh effects BB cream

I have never used a BB cream before, but keep hearing more about them lately.  I was very glad that Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream was one of the products to test in my Influenster SunVoxBox.

I have been using a face moisturizer ever since I can remember.  I always use a moisturizer with an SPF 15 to help protect against the harsh Texas sun.  On top of my moisturizer, I usually use a foundation because of my uneven skin tone.  Olay's BB Cream combines both of these products into one with a tinted moisturizer.

I picked the fair to light tint to compliment my light skin tone.  I like the ease of only having to use one product, especially since I really don't like having to use foundation.  The BB cream applies smoothly, quickly and doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything on your face.  It's just enough tint to help even out my complexion and leaves my skin looking brighter.


I can't believe I am posting a no makeup picture of myself.

On the left - Before applying BB Cream

On the right - After applying BB Cream

The pictures really don't do it justice.  You can see what a bigger difference it makes in person.





I spend a lot of time outside and the beach is my favorite place, but I don't like to take a lot of time applying different products for my daily beauty regimen.  Olay Fresh Effects is making my daily routine a little easier with it's six skin perfecting benefits.

• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15

I do think I will try the light to medium next, just to see if there is a big difference.  I always have had problems picking out makeup shades and my skin tone changes with the seasons.  I found a pretty good price with free shipping on Amazon or you can purchase it directly from www.olayfresheffects.com.





Have you ever tried a BB cream?  And if so, did you like it?  I love to hear from my readers and their experiences. 

 


Disclosure:  I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.  All opinions are completely my own based on my experience.






No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...