October 13, 2012

Springboard America Payment

Springboard America is one of my favorite paid survey sites.  Most surveys pay between $1 - $5 and take me less than 10 minutes to complete.  I like this site because the surveys are easy and quick.

To join Springboard America complete a short member survey and confirm your e-mail address.  You will then receive survey invitations by e-mail.  I receive one or two a week, so don't worry about getting your e-mail flooded. 

Once your account reaches $50, you can redeem for a check, PayPal or donation to a U.S. charity.  I just received my PayPal payment as seen below.  The extra $50 will come in handy for Halloween fun and treats.

Springboard America payment proof image


In addition to receiving survey dollars, you are also awarded sweepstakes entries.  Drawings are held for gift certificates, products or cash.  There are usually 6 prizes awarded quarterly ranging from $50 - $500.

If you would like to join, click here>>  Springboard America  

Or you can also join through their Facebook Page here>>  Springboard America Fan Page


Buffer

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...