May 16, 2011

Traffic Exchange Command Post

I have been using traffic exchanges for awhile now and I do get decent results. My problem was keeping up with my surfing and assigning credits to my sites. Then I found TE Command Post. It saves me so much time and has everything organized for me in one place.

It's so easy to use, and in a nutshell this is what
you get for free...

* Up to the minute account information for every
listed exchange almost instantly.

* How many credits you have waiting to be assigned

* How many credits you have already assigned

* Which url's are running low on credits

* High converting Affiliate Tools designed to build
your downlines fast and bring you passive recurring
affiliate commissions for TE Command Post and many
other traffic-related sites

* TWO downline builders to get you passive referrals.

I took a screenshot of my TE credits page to give you an idea of what yours would look like.

tecommandpost_com_tecp_credits

You can also see your banner and text ad credits for each exchange also. Traffic exchanges are a great way to get more visitors to your site. Plus you can't beat free. Check out TE Command Post and let me know what you think.


4 comments:

Amazon said...

nice tips...it's very helpful for me..i'm gonna try it..thanx for the tips

Unknown said...

Thanks. It really is a great tool. Let me know how you like it.

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!

kisha money honey said...

hi im kisha i just joined u

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...