I have found a cool tool to make you more visible when posting links. Visibli Social Analytics allows you to add an engagement bar to your links and provides tracking information. You can customize the engagement bar to you needs, whether you are a brand or an individual.
First you choose a template and background color. Then you can add social media buttons, rss links and more. I also recommend adding your profile picture too.
As an example I took a screen shot of my engagement bar. I have my picture, social media buttons, an rss feed of my blog and tweet and like buttons.
Now that you have made your bar made, it is really easy to add it to your links.
- Connect your Twitter accounts and Facebook pages. This allows you to automatically track all your shared links and have a real-time view of clicks. You connect these accounts under the Settings tab. Also in settings, if you select the engagement bar ON option, your custom bar will be added to your links automatically.
- Install on your Tweetdeck or Seesmic desktop apps. Use Visibli as your custom URL shortener to convert all your links with one click everytime you share using your desktop app. Full instructions are given on how to install with your app.
- # of link clicks
- # of engagement bar clicks
- # of links re-shared
- Best time to post your links
- Where your audience is coming from
So, my social butterflies, make yourself more visible and see your results grow. I would also like everyone to enjoy the weekend. Take a break and go enjoy the beautiful outdoors. Peace Out:)
Buffer Pin It