May 27, 2013

#RevoltNowFit - Week 4 Update



I have been doing the Revolt Fitness Program for 4 weeks now.   I may have started off slow, but each week I improve a little.  I have noticed that I have more stamina and don't get out of breath as easy as I did when I started this journey.

I still prefer the body sculpting workouts to the cardio workouts and that probably won't change.  Also after 4 weeks, I don't get as sore  and my thighs don't feel like they're going to fall off.  I do need to do more bicep curls with my left arm.  I was kind of surprised that my right arm is about 3/4 of an inch bigger.  I never noticed  this in the mirror until I measured myself at the start of the program.

Here are a few stats so far.  I have gained a pound, but I expect that.  It's a good thing to me and means I am adding muscle.  The main reason I started a fitness program is to tone and strengthen.   There isn't a big change in any of my numbers, but I can feel the difference.

Week 1 - start Revolt 

Weight - 100 lbs.
Biceps - 9 in.
Chest - 33 in.
Waist - 25 in.
Hips -   34 in.
Thighs - 16 1/4 in.

Week 4 

Weight - 101 lbs. (+1 lb.)
Biceps -   9 in.
Chest -  33 in.   
Waist - 24 3/4 in. (-1/4 in.)
Hips -   34 in.
Thighs - 16 1/2 in. (+1/4 in.)

My daughter came home from school the other day and asked me, "Did you Revolt today, mama?"  I told her yes and that I did the upper body sculpting workout.  She says, "Let me see your muscles."  She just cracks me up.  Anyway, I thought I would make it fun and told her to grab a camera and I would show her my little muscles:)

Revolt Fitness

If you have been thinking about starting a fitness program, now is the time.  Join me for a new 6 week uprising starting June 3rd.  We could even help keep each other on track and at these prices it's a win...win!
There are 3 very affordable options.
  • 1 month access - $10
  • 3 month access - $27
  • Annual access - $50  - that's only $4.17 a month to get healthy
     
Join 6 Wk Uprising at Revolt Fitness

In case you missed any previous weekly Revolt updates here are the links to catch up.




2 comments:

Vinma said...

wow..you go girl! And the best part of staying fit is it works great, not just for your body, but your mind as well. A good work out leaves you refreshed and rejuvenated, don't you think? Good Luck! :)

Unknown said...

Yes, Mommy's Heart, I have been feeling rejuvenated right after I'm done working out. It's great.

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...