October 20, 2013

Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale Review




Ozeri Digital Scale

I have been wanting a digital scale for quite awhile.  I was still using one of those old fashioned ones that I couldn't even see well enough to tell exactly which line it was on.  I am so glad that I can now see exactly how much I weigh easily with the Ozeri Precision Digital Bathroom Scale.

This scale has the following features:

  • Uses 4 precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs.
  • Award winning design has an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass
  • New InstaOn technology captures weight upon contact ( no tapping required)
  • Button to easily switch from lbs, kg and st
  • Runs on 1 Lithium 2032 battery for better performance
  • 1 year warranty
My favorite features are:

  • New widescreen LCD shows easy to read and immediate results
  • Auto calibrates
  • Turns off to conserve battery
  • Low battery indicator light
 
Ozeri digital scale


When I first opened my scale, I couldn't believe how thin it is. I also like the sleek design, so it will match any bathroom decor.  I am very satisfied with this digital scale.  It also seems that everyone who happens to pass through my bathroom must also like it, because they can't leave without stepping on it.

You can buy the Ozeri Precision Digital Bath Scale (400 lb Edition) with Widescreen LCD and Step-on Activation, in White at Amazon and save $30 - On Sale for $14.95.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...