August 31, 2009

Sites Closed

There are a couple of GPT sites that have decided to close. My Flipper Cash and Peace & Love GPT. You can go ahead and try to go to their site as usual, but it will take you to Prizelive.com. There it will tell you about the site closing and who to contact with any questions about earnings, unused advertising and any other questions. I also heard that Make That Dollar was going to be closing also, but I am not sure on this one. So If anyone has heard of it closing or any other site, please leave a comment.
Here is one of my best paying GPT's. They have a great admin and payouts. Also 100% paid on referrals. Click on the link or paste into your browser and join me in making some extra cash.
http://dollarclickorsignup.com/members/register.php?ref=debi1998

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...