August 2, 2009

Scam Alert

Cash 4 Offers
This is a GPT site that offers you cash incentives to take surveys, shop, complete sign-up offers and read e-mails. When you sign up they tell you your minimum cashout to paypal is $25 with a 1% fee and $50 with a $5 fee for a check. When I almost reached payout they stopped crediting my account and said I needed to complete another $.50 survey to reactivate my account, which I did. Then I reached the $25 paypal payment. I went to cash out and suddenly it was now changed to a paypal minimum of $35 with a 5% fee and $100 with a $10 fee for a check. I just recently saw this site on a couple of watch lists and now know for sure to add it to the blacklist. Don't waste your time with them.
http://www.cash4offers.com/

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...