June 27, 2013

What Do You #GiveACup About?


Peet's is launching their new Single Cups.  For 5 years they have been perfecting each blend using more coffee and a different kind of filter that lets more flavor pass into the cup.  To celebrate Peet's Single Cups they are launching the internet's very first social sampling experiment - Give A Cup.


Do You Give A Cup?
Image and value provided by our partner, Peet's


Every week you can go to doyougiveacup and vote on a topic.  The topics are fun, current and could be about anything.  Your votes determine where Peet's hosts their sampling events each week.

They could show up at your local farmer's market or the ice cream shop down the street.  It's up to you and America to decide where by voting, sharing and participating in Peet's social sampling experiment.


Peet's - Do You Give A Cup? Image and value provided by our partner, Peet's



This week's topic - Zombies


I am a big fan of all things supernatural.  I like them all from vampires & werewolfs to fairies & hobbits.

The only ones I don't like are zombies.  I know they have become very popular, but I'm just not a fan.







 
Why am I not a Zombie fan?

  • Zombies are so darn slow.  I mean really, how hard can it be to get away from something that moves so slowly and jerkily.  If you can speed walk, you can out run a zombie.

  • Zombies don't talk or communicate.  They just grunt.

  • Zombies are too easy to kill.  Just blow their heads off and that's it.

    • Zombies are ugly and gross.  There's nothing attractive or appealing about a rotting corpse.

    • If actually caught by a zombie, they just eat you....boring.

    What is your opinion on this week's topic of Zombies?  Do You Give A Cup?   I'm curious as to how many of my readers are ready for the Zombie Apocolypse and who could care less about the undead creatures.

    Don't forget to vote at doyougiveacup and maybe Peet's will show up in your neighborhood.


    Disclosure:  Thank you to Peet's Coffee for sponsoring this post.  All opinions are completely my own based on my experience.






    No comments:

    Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...