I received the 360 Tower Fan from Ozeri. It arrived nicely packaged, as you can see below. It was very easy to assemble. The base is two half circles you align and feed the cord through the middle. Then secure with the three screws and it's ready to go. It stands 37 in. when assembled.
Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower Fan is equiped with micro-blade noise reduction technology. It also has a color LED display and comes with a handy little remote control that operates the following features.
- Speed - 3 comfort settings
- Timer - set the fan to automatically turn off at a set time. Increase the time in 30 minute increments up to a maximum of 8 hours.
- Mode - Choose from 3 different breeze patterns. Normal, nature or sleep.
- Osc - Set the fan to oscillate at 60, 90, 120 or 360 degrees.
- Thermostat - Automatically turn the fan on or off based on the target room temperature chosen.
- Night Mode Display - Press the dimming button on the remote to dim the icons on the LED screen.
I love that this fan osciallates all the way around for the best air circulation. I can set it in front of the kitchen air conditioner oscillating at 360 degrees and it also cools off the living room and bedroom. This helps in the use and cost of the window air conditioner.
If I have the fan in the living room, having the remote is convenient. I don't have to get up from my favorite television show every time I want to change the speed or mode. Nor do I have to turn up the volume on the television, because this fan runs smoothly and quietly.
The fan is very lightweight, so moving it around the house is no problem. Whether I have the fan on or off, I like being able to look at the screen just to know what the temperature is.
Ozeri offers many great products for your home. Here are some other of my Ozeri product reviews.
Precision Digital Bathroom Scale
Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
8" Green Earth Frying Pan
4x3runner Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer
Disclosure: I received a free product for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.