August 11, 2013

Too Fruit Organic Skincare For Kids




Too-Fruit organic kids skincare

How many skincare products do you have in your bathroom?  I have moisturizers, cleansers, serums and samples that I don't even know what they are for.  Skincare is an important part of our regular hygeine and beauty regimen.  The various products available that are supposed to help our skin are endless.

Even with all these products, I have never seen a skincare line made especially for children.  Until very recently, when I heard of Too Fruit.  It is the only organic skincare line made just for kids.  Kids have different skincare needs than adults.  Too Fruit was created for skin ages 6-12 that addresses their needs now and in the future.  It's a good idea to start postive grooming habits at an early age.

Too Fruit skincare for kids Douce Mousse
I received the Douce Mousse daily face cleanser with sweet pineapple and coconut extracts for my daughter, Rachel, to test.

It is a foaming cleanser with an easy to use pump.  I really like that you can either rinse it off or wipe away with a towel.

If you have kids, I am sure you have been ready to walk in somewhere and notice your child has dirt or food on their face and there is not a bathroom nearby.  Now I can just have Rachel wash her face real quick in the car - no water needed.

The selected fruits gently clean and leave skin feeling smooth and soft.  The Filmo-Potect Complex creates an anti-dryness shield and protects your kid's skin from the environment while moisturizing.

Too Fruit is for all skin types and 99.2% of ingredients are natural.  Also certified as a natural and organic cosmetic by Ecocert Greenlife standards.   

I have been stressing to Rachel, who is now 9 years old, how important it is to wash her face every night before bed.  She enjoys using the Douce Mousse.  I asked her what she specifically liked about it.  She told me she thinks it's cool the way it foams up and that it smells yummy.  She also said she just likes how nice her face feels after she uses it.

I used to tell Rachel 10 times a night to brush her teeth and wash her face at bedtime.  Now she washes her face without me having to tell her.  Unfortunately I still have to be a mockingbird when it comes to brushing her teeth, but it's an improvement:)

Too Fruit is currently carried by premium retailers such as Dermstore.com.  I also found it on Amazon with free super saver shipping for $15.


.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...